...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Monday

2.28.11 - Glimpse of What Lies Ahead

Yes, that would be what it looks like...just so happened I caught him mid-air.  You've got to keep an eye on these two.  Their curiosity gets the best of them or us...from unscrewing the top of the cooler to filling the kid push toys with gasoline.  I'm sure this is only a glimpse of what lies ahead.  Brace yourself!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

...and there is no way to predict what is coming...

Katie @ the terpblog said...

oh...dear...

maybe they need helmets??

Post a Comment