...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Thursday

2.10.11 - Holy Yoga

  
For the last few weeks I've joined my workout warriors for a Thursday evening Holy Yoga experience.  At first I have to admit I thought it might be a little hokie but it has been really cleansing.  As the instructor leads you through a yoga exercise, christian music is playing in the background and she is ready scripture which focuses all your energy on being full present with your mind, body, spirit and the spirit of God.  I thought my participation would be about getting exercise but in reality, for me it's been about listening to God and slowing down enough to really hear him.  Why the picture?  Well, you can't do yoga without a water bottle - right?

No comments:

Post a Comment