...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Monday

11.22.10 - Proud Mom, Proud Son

 I know I've said it before but we love the preschool Jalen is at.  The best part is when he is proud to show me what he did and tell me about what he is learning.  They've been learning about what makes up a community.   Parents with jobs kids can relate to have been visiting the class to teach the kids about their profession.  He's had a nurse and dentist so far, at least that is what we can tell from the souvenirs he has brought home.  Today when I was leaving for work he asked when I was going to come to his school to tell his friends about my work.  Then he was careful to tell me that I needed to bring "stuff" to help the kids learn about it.  I always remind him of how proud I am of him, funny to see the reserve - my son expressing he is proud of me.

1 comment:

Post a Comment