...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
Wednesday
11.17.10 - Christmas or Jesus Freaks?
When I got home Weds. night the Christmas lights were on. I have to admit I was a little embarrassed by the glowing house. Come to find out, Derk has them on a timer so we may look like Christmas Freaks but rather it's more about being to lazy or busy to unplug them. I write about this post a day later and decided that I find it amusing to drive away and up to a glowing house...I'm sure the neighbors are talking about it. You know, we don't celebrate the birth of Jesus nearly long enough! Lets be Jesus freaks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment