...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Sunday

11.7.10 - Peek-a-Boo or Prayer?

With both of our kids there came a "first", when
before we ate they covered their eyes.
This wasn't a practice that we taught them. 
We pray, but didn't necessarily include them
as babies.  I'm not entirely sure why because in both cases
they showed us someone else was.  Who you ask, 
Ms. Toni & Mr. Rex.  We are so blessed by these two
angels.  They love on our kids while we are at work
and help us teach them who loves them
more than anything - their heavenly Father.




















No comments:

Post a Comment