...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Sunday

5.27.12 - Smiles From Heaven

He loves catching them.
He hates cleaning them.
He loves eating them.

We've been heading to the Mammel family cottage for as 
long as I can remember.  The memories are endless! I know
my Grandpa was smiling down from heaven as he watched
his great grandson's joy as Jalen reeled in each "keeper".
The weekend fish count was recorded on my grandfather's
childhood chalkboard which he had used in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment