...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Tuesday

5.22.12 - Will You Play With Me?

Ty's most common question these days - "Will you play with me?"
It breaks my heart because it isn't very often that I stop what
I'm doing and just play.  Life is busy and seems to always be
busy.  Recently, we decided to focus on slowing down, saying "no"
 to the extras that creep into our life and simply soak up the moments.
Tonight we received 100% of each others attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment