...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Friday

1.27.12 - Let's Go Alward

What an evening - fun & a little crazy pretty much sums it up.
It was my first time adventuring out responsible for 3 children 
knowing all well that Derk would not be around to help (luckily
others were).  It also was the first time Jalen sat in the "student" 
section.  This of course left me a little nervous and nostalgic 
watching him cheer for his Dad on the basketball court. 

2 comments:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

great family picture!

Oo's Daily Snap said...

Yes, except for the fact that L looks like she is nursing. :)

Post a Comment