...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Tuesday

1.10.12 - What A Life!

I paused for a moment after dinner and thought...
man do these kids have have the life!  I thought if I could 
trade places with one of them who would it be?

Jalen was flying his paper airplane around the kitchen.
~
Ty was marching around the island singing a song.  
 ~
Lauren was sound asleep.
 ~
Lucy, well she was being Lucy - carrying a stuffed animal
around trying to get someone to play with her.  

I grabbed my camera to capture the moment and 
thought...I'm happy being their mom. What a life I have 
enjoying a typical evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment