We try really hard to enjoy "date night" once a week. It is something we have to make a conscious effort to uphold. Kids and family time are great and I wouldn't have it any other way but it all started because two people fell in love. To stay in love you have to have time to slow down and enjoy the love you share. Saturday night we did just that...so you might be asking then why don't you have a picture of just you and your husband. Well, because I didn't take one and the evening ended with friends bringing sleeping kids over at 10:30pm and playing Catch Phrase and Telephone Pictionary well into the next day.
...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
Saturday
8.28.10 - Life is Good
We try really hard to enjoy "date night" once a week. It is something we have to make a conscious effort to uphold. Kids and family time are great and I wouldn't have it any other way but it all started because two people fell in love. To stay in love you have to have time to slow down and enjoy the love you share. Saturday night we did just that...so you might be asking then why don't you have a picture of just you and your husband. Well, because I didn't take one and the evening ended with friends bringing sleeping kids over at 10:30pm and playing Catch Phrase and Telephone Pictionary well into the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laughing all over again.:) Lovely pics.
Post a Comment