HHS JV's started their season with only conference games scheduled leaving nothing for week 1 and 2. As two a day practices progressed two teams agreed to play them - Bowman Leadership Academy and Greenville. The score was well into a running clock with Hudsonville ahead when Derk motioned to have Jalen join him on the sidelines for the rest of the game. Main did Jalen think he was HOT stuff.
...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
Friday
8.27.10 - Hot Stuff!
HHS JV's started their season with only conference games scheduled leaving nothing for week 1 and 2. As two a day practices progressed two teams agreed to play them - Bowman Leadership Academy and Greenville. The score was well into a running clock with Hudsonville ahead when Derk motioned to have Jalen join him on the sidelines for the rest of the game. Main did Jalen think he was HOT stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your collages! Send me your pictures!
Post a Comment