...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Wednesday

8.22.12 - Part of the Team

Jalen has a big job this year...he's the water
boy and it is a huge honor to be part
of the team, riding the bus and having
a role that make him feel important.
Someone snapped a halftime shot
of both in the moment...Derk coaching 
and Jalen learning the game.  It's no
wonder coaches kids grow up to be 
great athletes regardless of their talent.
They've been students of the game 
before they knew how to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment