...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Wednesday

4.18.12 - Jalen's 1st T-Ball Game

Just a few things to capture for memory lane...
On the way to the game Jalen tells me he is 
going to hit a home run for me.
During the game he slid into every base 
regardless of whether it is needed or not.
Out of frustration, he ran across the field to tell 
one of his teammate to throw the ball to first base 
when he catches the ball.

1 comment:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

priceless! gotta love t-ball!

Post a Comment