...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Sunday

2.12.12 - Sledding While We Can

This winter has been so mild, we've gotten so little snow.  Our
opportunities to go sledding have been few and far between.
We finely found a day and a lot of 1st happen:
Jalen snowboarded down a hill for the first time.
Tyler road solo down the hill on a sled for the first time.
Lauren (although she doesn't know it) rode down the hill 
with Derk in her car seat.  I wasn't really a fan of her riding
 down in a sled but Derk convinced me he would go slow and 
we had to get her down the hill somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment