...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Sunday

9.4.11 - Nesting Take Over & Fuzzy Bunny

 
A day of nesting galore...cleaned out the toy room making 
room for our baby girl, turned the storage room into a toy room, 
moved Ty into a big boy bed, finally hung the decoratives in 
Jalen's room and put Jalen's headboard together for his new bed. 
Success and happy!
We ended the day by the fire...Ty stuffed an entire 
marshmellow in his mouth then decided he didn't like 
it and hit the staple stand by a graham cracker.

No comments:

Post a Comment