...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Sunday

5.29.11 - Cucumbers...is it possible?

We have a community garden in our neighborhood.  
Last year we got tomatoes to grow and oh did they ever.  
This year we expanded the possibilities to include 
cucumbers and red peppers.  The boys love heading down 
to the garden to check on our plants.  I figure the 
entertainment enough is worth it.  Stand by to see how we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment