...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Friday

4.15.11 - Neighborhood Play

Spring is here and so has playing outside.  Just about every day 
Jalen asks if he can go play with Dylan.  These boys are both 
the oldest in their families so isn't a surprise when conflict hits.  
They love each other like brothers.  

Later in the evening when more kids were
playing I asked for a group picture.
Isn't it true, pictures say a thousand words.
Dylan: "Are you really trying to do this"
Micah: "You better take it now, chaos is breaking out"
Mady: "What is he doing?"
Ella & Jalen: "Everything is cool"
Ty: "GET ME OUT OF HERE"


1 comment:

Post a Comment