...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Thursday

1.6.11 - Wheels on the Bus


I've been waiting for Ty to find a "favorite" book.  Jalen's was an opposite book about dogs...he loved to read it over and over while sitting on my lap.

I don't think any of you will be surprised to hear that Ty's is a "song" book...'The Wheels on The Bus'?  He gets so excited when we say lets go read a book.  He'll even read the book on his own if he finds it.  It is the cutest thing.  This pictures captures him reading it on his own tonight and the video below captures him reading his favorite part of the book with Daddy.  If this doesn't make you smile, I'm not sure anything will.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

omg, to precious, absolutely adorabe :) made me smile and laugh!

Post a Comment