...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Wednesday

1.26.11 - Be STILL and know I AM

I bought this sign during a time in my life when I needed a constant reminder of who was in control, not me but my Lord, Savior, Jesus Christ.  Some days this sign blends into it surroundings but other days I pause and think of all that lays on my heart and / or the hearts of those around me.  Today I pause and think of the ache and worry that a few friends have for the health of their children...I pray that they feel the embrace of God's peace and rest in the fact that He is in control.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Oh know! I know that feeling all too well and will pray for your friend.

Post a Comment