...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....

Wednesday

10.13.10 - Relaxing Moments

I dusted off the coffee pot and made myself the first (of the season) home brewed cup of coffee.  I find it difficult to drink coffee when it's warm but we all know Michigan has there fair share of cold weather...here's to only the beginning of many relaxing moments this fall, winter and spring.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

is this the first time that you have EVER made coffee?

Oo's Daily Snap said...

First time this season...the coffee pot gets a nice long break over the summer.

Post a Comment