Usually by this time of the season I am ready to have my husband back and tired of being a seasonal widow / single parent. This season hasn't been all that bad. I'm not sure what's been different but we're hanging in there and living in the moment. HHS plays GH this week. Go blue! Yes, I know both schools colors are blue and gold. GH will always have a place in my heart but I have to tell you Hudsonville definitely feels like home.
...
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
I typically do not slow down enough to write or read for pleasure on a regular basis but one thing I do is capture life's moments through the lens of a camera. This isn't something I claim to be good at. In fact, photographer doesn't even come to mind when I think of who I am. What does come to mind is I'm the one with the camera journeying through life as a wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, and friend.
....
Sunday
9.26.10 - For the Love of the Game
Usually by this time of the season I am ready to have my husband back and tired of being a seasonal widow / single parent. This season hasn't been all that bad. I'm not sure what's been different but we're hanging in there and living in the moment. HHS plays GH this week. Go blue! Yes, I know both schools colors are blue and gold. GH will always have a place in my heart but I have to tell you Hudsonville definitely feels like home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it:)
Post a Comment